There’s been much ado about the Mediterranean style diet of late with headline after headline touting its benefits for heart health and longevity.
The latest study in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people at increased risk for heart disease who ate a Mediterranean diet slashed their risk of strokes and heart attacks by 30%.
That’s major in its own right, but this way of eating will help you look better too, says Nikolaos Metaxotos MD, PhD, President & CEO of Symmetria in Athens, Greece. (And he should know, he’s Greek!) “A Mediterranean diet will not only improve your body’s health, but will also improve the appearance and health of your skin,” he tel
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON