Photo Credit: © Royalty-Free/Corbis
Following the footsteps of the L’Oréal-UNESCO Awards for Women in Science, which recognizes outstanding women researchers in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (S.T.E.M.), L’Oréal USA launched a new website called For Girls in Science, where “girls can explore, discover, and achieve in the world of S.T.E.M.” The purpose is to inspire and empower girls to pursue S.T.E.M. careers through the websites plethora of videos of women scientists on the job, a career personality quiz, facts on famous women in S.T.E.M., career opportunities, and summer and weekend camps. The website aims to show young girls that science, technology, engineering, and math are useful, pra
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS