A skincare industry veteran, Ricardo Quintero joined The Estee Lauder Companies in 1999 and served as Senior Vice President, Global General Manager, Clinique. Prior to this role, he held several international positions including Senior Vice President, General Manager of Clinique International, overseeing the Clinique business outside of North America. He also served as General Manager for The Estee Lauder Companies in South Korea and Mexico. Earlier in his career, Ricardo developed his marketing acumen at Pepsico and Procter & Gamble in his native country of Mexico.
These various roles gave Ricardo a chance to lead some of the most dynamic beauty industry launches that have ever happe
Pilar Quintero has always lived a life that balances diversity with a strong sense of heritage and the power of the feminine. She was born and raised in Mexico City to an American mother and a Mexican father and is one of five daughters. Having a family with so many strong women surrounding her gave her a special perspective into what women want and need in their everyday lives.
She attended Mexico’s all women School of Hospitality (ESDAI) at the Universidad Panamericana where she obtained her degree in Administration and Hospitality. In 1991, Pilar married Ricardo and had four children (now ages 10 to 25). After the birth of her second child, Pilar ran a successful small business that
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS