Pilar Quintero has always lived a life that balances diversity with a strong sense of heritage and the power of the feminine. She was born and raised in Mexico City to an American mother and a Mexican father and is one of five daughters. Having a family with so many strong women surrounding her gave her a special perspective into what women want and need in their everyday lives.
She attended Mexico’s all women School of Hospitality (ESDAI) at the Universidad Panamericana where she obtained her degree in Administration and Hospitality. In 1991, Pilar married Ricardo and had four children (now ages 10 to 25). After the birth of her second child, Pilar ran a successful small business that
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event