Photo Credit: Drugstore.com
Face mists have come a long way from the Evian Brumisateur, which set the bar years ago. Now, they not only give you a refreshing feeling but they also act as primers, hydrators, refreshers and anti-aging boosters. Here are five we love:
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water ($12.99)
Rich in selenium, and other mineral salts and trace elements, this spray is loaded with antioxidant and softening properties. It’s ideal after a day outdoors but also soothing after aesthetic treatments like a peel. Formulated for sensitive skin (as with all La Roche-Posay products), this is a great summer buy.
Photo Credit: Ulta.com
A brume d’eau face mist (it also comes in a high
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS