Photo Credit: facebook.com/DrBarbaraSturm
Just when you thought you had all of your skin’s bases covered by shielding it against the damaging UV rays and free radicals generated by the sun, there’s another environmental factor that could be leading to premature aging, irritation and other less-than-desirable side effects: Pollution.
From car exhaust and toxic chemicals to ozone and super-fine particles suspended in the air, research has begun to shed light on the damaging effects the indoor and outdoor worlds around us can have on our skin (especially if you live in an urban environment). The skin’s barrier seems to bear the biggest brunt from exposure to pollution, which can, in turn, lead to dehydration and increased sens
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS