I’ve been lucky enough to stay at Canyon Ranch on more than one occasion for some much needed R&R. I’d head there all frazzled and stressed to the max, and return home rejuvenated, refreshed and with additional tools to handle the day to day complexities of life that can make it a little less enjoyable at times. Canyon Ranch’s spa is therapeutic, the classes and lectures are interesting, the different sports and fitness activities are enjoyable, the food is healthy and delicious and the atmosphere is soothing, nurturing. All combined…it brings me back to a calmer state of mind.
Since I can’t get there as often as I like, and some of us might not be able to get there at all, it’s nic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS