Photo Credit: Drugstore.com
BACK TO CAMPUS BEAUTY By Wendy Lewis
(HealthNewsDigest.com) – It’s that time of year again – the joys of dorm life are back. All your prized belongings, favorite jeans, can’t-live-without t-shirts, lip glosses, have to fit into one big trunk, and you have to condense your beauty routine down to a few easy steps. You will be showering with strangers out of a petite plastic caddy with only your grooming essentials; shampoo, conditioner, face cleanser, and body wash. It makes it tough to keep up your beauty routines under these circumstances.
But the stress of pending exams and sleep deprivation can wreak havoc with your skin. Being on a tight budg
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS