Susan Bard, MD, a cosmetic and medical dermatologist at Vanguad Dermatology in New York City, loves what she does, and as a result, patients naturally gravitate toward her.
“I love taking care of people and I love making people feel good about themselves,” she tells Beauty in the Bag. “ There is something about talking to patients and listening to their stories. It’s not just about their skin conditions, but about their life and experiences. I love being able to provide answers and solutions to their questions and skin conditions.”
The best part? “I love even more when they return back to the office after I’ve treated a condition and they are satisfied and excited about
Millions of women and men have turned to Dermablend over the past 30 years for coverage of scars, birthmarks and any sort of discoloration not sufficiently camouflaged with makeup. Today, a brand for anyone looking for serious coverage with flawless results, Dermablend is celebrating its 30th anniversary with a $15,000 donation to the American Academy of Dermatology’s Camp Discovery.
Camp Discovery is a no-cost program for children living with chronic skin disease. Under the supervision of dermatologists and nurses, children can participate in one of six week-long sessio
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS