SPONSORED TWITTER CHAT: CAITLIN KIERNAN AUTHOR OF PRETTY SICK: THE BEAUTY GUIDE FOR WOMEN WITH CANCER
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
WHEN: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH AT 1:00 -1:30 P.M. EDT
GUEST: Caitlin Kiernan
HOW TO JOIN: Follow @CaitKiernan and @Beautyinthebag and use hashtag #BeautyInTheBag
THE PRIZE: participants will have a chance to WIN a copy of Pretty Sick: The Beauty Guide for Women with Cancer.
When beauty editor Caitlin Kiernan received the shattering diagnosis of cancer, she was obviously concerned about her health. But as a working professional, she knew she had to learn, quickly, how to look her best while feeling her worst. Caitlin called on her list of extensive contacts–from top medical doctors to hair stylists, makeup artists, and style mavens–to gather the best and most useful tips to offset t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS