Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated, soft and smooth so choosing a good one for your skin type is important to maximize the benefits. You’ll probably need to switch things up as your skin changes throughout the year. Different factors like your age, cleansing habits, the humidity in the air, your environment, the temperature and the season will affect your current needs making it important to modify your choice as your skin changes. You’ll know yours is working for you if it gets absorbed easily into your skin making it feel soft and supple, and if it has added benefits like SPF and antioxidants. You should also find that the quality of your skin will continue to improve over time.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS