With Fashion Week well on its way and the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 being honored tomorrow, many eyes are focused on New York at the moment. What better time for fragrance house Bond No. 9 to launch its new I LOVE NEW YORK fragrance series.
Building on the iconic, I Love New York logo, designed in 1977 for the State of New York by Milton Glaser, Bond No. 9 moves beyond its New York City-centric creations to develop a line celebrating all of New York State. Eventually the series will encompass 15 regions of New York State when the range is complete. All of the fragrances in the I LOVE NEW YORK series will convey an easy-to-wear chic, to be worn comfortably like a basic layer of cloth
Forget the Guilt – Chocolate is Actually Good for Your Skin
You may think that chocolate and spinach don’t have much in common, but they are both loaded with antioxidants that contribute to radiant, brighter skin. Nuts, leafy greens and fruit are all good sources of essential nutrients that will help skin fight off signs of age and the damaging effects of the sun, according to the editors of Women’s Health magazine, who put together the following list of edible beauty secrets in the April issue.
Dark Chocolate: The sweet stuff contains high levels of potent antioxidants that can help protect your skin from sun damage as well as amp up blood flow to your tissues, which will in turn
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS