Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
It’s official… winter weather is here so it’s time to prepare your skin to get ready for the coming frigid temperatures and cold winds.
According to Dr. Margo Weishar of Springhouse Dermatology in Philadelphia, PA, “When winter arrives and the heat goes on, the humidity in the air drops and the skin dries out. Wind can also cause the outer layer to flake and shed, and this loss of moisture in the outer layer of the skin causes it to look dull and grey. It’s more important than ever to focus on gently exfoliating away the surface of the skin, adding lots of moisture, and of course, never forgetting the sunscreen!”
Wind in particular increases the effects of cold temperature, lea
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Eric who is considered a Dallas’ hair color icon wants every woman to feel beautiful and confident. He approaches every head of hair with an open mind and a relaxed point of view; before getting started, he studies bone structure, hair texture, and natural skin tones. He’s known for creating signature styles and luxurious looking hair. In return, his clients feel gorgeous and confident, and his experience has earned him some of Dallas’ most prestigious clientele roster.
Beauty in the Bag had a chance to sit down with master stylist Eric Culbertson; he shared this Summer and Fall 2017 hair trends and his number one advice about how to help a woman look and feel beautiful.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS