PURPLE DIAMOND C-THRU PERFUME Perfume named after beautiful diamond gems (C-THRU) brought to us by the collaboration of Estee Lauder and the Sarantis Group of Greece, as well as, the famous House of Givaudan. The Purple Diamond exudes an oriental- spicy fragrance made of plum and black current. Similar to a real purple diamond, the scents mystery and captivation cause a grasp of attention. The perfume is long lasting and once aired out a bit leaves a vanilla after scent. DELICIOUS!
FINAL VERDICT: BOB (BAIL ON A BUDGET) This perfume smells great, lasts long, and is priced pretty low. Not a brand name, but made by Estee Lauder giving it some more points. Overall a nice product that makes for a cute gift.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS