“Your perfume is about you, your joy, your curiosity and your experience of the world,” says Tara Swords, founder of Olfactif, the monthly subscription service that delivers under-the-radar, often-hard-to-find indie fragrance samples directly to your door. But there’s a big difference between the perfumes you find at the department store and those that you might not ever see or sniff first-hand (and there happen to be a lot of them)…
Just how do indie scents differ from their mainstream counterparts? Swords explains, “Smaller fragrance houses have less pressure to make a big profit on every product they launch, and that gives them freedom to a lot of things. They can follow whatever
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS