We all love a sexy full-lipped pout. After all, a plumped pucker is a sign of youthfulness. Unfortunately, as we age our lips start to lose collagen and our lips become thinner and more flat. The sides of the mouth begin to sag and stubborn wrinkles and lines around the lips begin to form. Thankfully, rather than let our lips succumb to the signs of aging we can seek ways to enhance them with the latest non-surgical procedures or at-home treatments, all promising to give a sexy fuller pout.
According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, lip augmentation was one of the most popular facial plastic surgeries for women in 2011. New York City-based Board
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS