Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Although J-Lo, Pippa, and KKW have been credited with making big butts a thing, it was actually the Brazilians who cornered this rising aesthetic trend a few decades ago.
The popular Brazilian butt lift or BBL, as it is more commonly known, comes with some risks, especially if you aren’t careful about the doctor you choose. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), the BBL procedure has been shown to have the highest rate of complication and even death in extreme cases. In fact, as many as 1 in 3,000 people who undergo the procedure die, or 0.033 percent, compared with 0.002 percent for all office-based cosmetic procedures, according to a 2016 study
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS