At the 2016 meeting of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) (also known as The Aesthetic Meeting), Laguna Beach, Calif. plastic surgeon Daniel C. Mills, MD, was sworn in as the group’s President. In this role, which is both a tremendous honor and a great responsibility, Dr. Mills is charged with promoting patient safety and public education. ASAPS represents more than 2,500 plastic surgeons in the U.S. and Canada, as well as international members.
Dr. Mills is the Medical Director at Laguna Beach Rejuvenation and Wellness, and teaches residents within the plastic surgery department at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He also serves as the technical editor of t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS