How does a corporate lawyer transform into a beauty product developer, founding the ReVersital skincare brand? Margaux Levy, a former attorney for music giants RCA and Polygram, tells us she got “hooked” on product development while serving as counsel for the World Wrestling Federation and helping clients navigate their way through the Home Shopping Network. At the WWF, she learned about product brands, then, while representing several clients who had deals with HSN, she learned about navigating the minefield of promoting products on national television.
Margaux admits she’s a girly girl who loves to lounge in buttermilk baths before getting all dolled up to go out on the town, so
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS