When I go out for a run, I’ve got my hair pulled back, my glasses on and no intention of trying to look my best or even look presentable. When I step into the gym, it’s a whole other story. I’ve been known to wear a little bit of this or a little bit of that since chances are I’ll bump into more than a few people I know.
The experts say that barefaced is best when it comes to gym beauty but I’ve noticed most women have a little more than a post-sweat glow going on before they step into the gym. If you’re like me, and also on par with these women who feel they must wear makeup, here’s what you can get away with to look your best without clogging your pores and ruining your complexion or yo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS