We got to the Fred Segal parking lot just as Dita Von Teese was stepping off the red carpet upon her arrival to the party celebrating the launch of her limited edition set, “My Private Cointreau Coffret.” Petite, smiley and extremely elegant, she mingled her way into the store and snapped some pics while star-struck boudoir afficionados sipped on the Teese Cocktail, an exquisite mix of Cointreau, apple juice, crème de violette and fresh lemon juice adorned with delicate black feathers.
Photos courtesy of Cointreau.com
The beautiful party box retails for $299, but it looks like a million bucks, especially when showcased with burlesque-inspired, Dita-branded jewels, scarves and other
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON