During the cold winter months, there’s nothing better than curling up with a cup of tea. Be it green, black, peppermint, or chamomile, tea is soothing to your soul AND your skin. Its antioxidants flush out toxins from the skin and ease puffiness, while helping to counteract environmental pollutants such as UV exposure and cigarette smoke that can prematurely age and wrinkle your skin. January is National Hot Tea Month, and a good time to add tea not only to your morning routine but to your beauty repertoire as well. So brew up a cup and add these tea-infused products to your beauty stash to reap all the benefits.
A MATCHA MADE IN HEAVEN
[caption id=”attachment_19500″ align=”aligncent
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON