There are many more variables than just lines and wrinkles when considering the facial rejuvenation offered by fillers and Botox. For example, components of facial aging include pigment changes, loss of elasticity, muscle sagging and bone and fat loss, explained dermatologist Dr. Heidi Waldorf at last Saturday’s presentation entitled, “The Aging Face: Looking Beyond the Wrinkles,” part of the Face Forward Program held in New York City.
With age, the structural support of the face changes and diminishes. The supporting structures are no longer there so the skin hangs. This is where fillers can help, but there is a lot to know before jumping into treatment. For example there are at leas
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS