Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When I’m not wearing my hair loose, my go-to style is a simple pulled-back pony or a super messy updo. While there’s nothing wrong with either of these, I know it is high time I stepped out of my comfort zone and learned some new styling tricks so I can give myself a professional looking updo whenever I want, without having to make an appointment to sit in a stylists chair and drop a nice chunk of change while I’m at it.
To the rescue is Austin, Texas-based artist Meghan Hopkins, who is certainly pedigreed enough to satisfy me and my Beauty in the Bag readers. She’s a Redken Master Stylist, Level 4, has Elite Redken Design and Color Certifications, is Cinderella Extensions Certified, an
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS