I recently returned from a weekend away in Florida. It was everything I expected it to be and more — the weather was hot and steamy, I visited family and sat poolside under a striped umbrella sipping delicious, icy cocktails. I ate my fair share of freshly caught seafood and deli (hello corned beef on rye with brown mustard and a half-sour pickle on the side!). I took long walks on the beach and experienced the trendy South Beach area as well as the more refined Williams Island and Bal Harbour. Regardless of where I was and what I was doing, everywhere I looked I was surrounded by the most gorgeous coconut palm trees…and to me nothing says Florida more than that!
Which brings me to c
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event