In a Rush on On-the-Go, Freshen Up With Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoos have made a major comeback. When you are just too tired or out of time to wash your hair, spend 10 minutes to give your locks a refresh. Dry shampoos absorb oil rather than washing the natural oils away with soap and water, and get brushed out, leaving your hair cleaner and fluffier. Powder formulas work to cut down on shine and grease, while spritzers and sprays freshen up flat or tired hairstyles and add a pleasant just washed scent. These are terrific for travel – especially when you just get off the plane – and handy to keep in your desk drawer for emergency nights out. Check out these best sellers…
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS