Our smiles are the first things people notice, and cosmetic dentist, Dr. Sherri Worth knows how to make sure yours makes a good impression. Based in Newport Beach, California, Dr. Worth specializes in porcelain veneers, crowns and bridges, implants, and reconstructive dentistry in her state-of-the-art dental facility, fusing the latest in technology and equipment. Celebs have discovered Dr. Worth, but she believes that everyone should have beautiful Hollywood smile.
Tell us a little about your history and why you chose dentistry?
I was always handicapped by my bad teeth as a child. In fact, many women are born with teeth missing, as I was, and it obviously af
Susanne Cohen is a dental professional who creates products to freshen, brighten and cleanse the teeth and mouth. She began her career as a dentist, but in 1991 left private practice to follow her passion for developing dental products. In 1996, she co-founded Triumph Pharmaceuticals Inc. with her parents Dr. Marvin Cohen and Charlotte Cohen. Together they created and launched SmartMouth, a one of a kind mouth wash formulated to provide 12 hours of fresh breath. Read on for a few of Dr. Cohen’s secrets to keeping your breath and smile fresh.
How does good oral hygiene contribute to overall health and beauty?
While often overlooked, good oral hygiene is a critic
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS