It is important to have a deep facial cleansing to remove oil, dirt, and makeup so our skin can breathe and look refreshed, and manual cleansing isn’t always enough. These 3 luxury skincare essentials by Clarisonic has the power to remove 30 times more age-accelerating pollutants than manual cleansing.
Mia 3 Luxury Skincare Essentials Holiday Gift Set ($199) — combines essential cleansing with anti-aging components, thanks to a Clarisonic MIA 3/Aria with Cashmere Cleanse Brush Head, as well as these products: Dr. Dennis Gross SkincareTM Alpha Beta Peel Original Formula, Amorepacific Moisture Boun
While treatments for acne were developed way back in the B.C. era (the Greeks used sulfur baths for this purpose), technology has come a long way in the 21st century. Nowadays gadgets have become a skincare junkie’s best friend.
Almost every beauty aficionado has heard of (or owns) a Clarisonic. When the gadget was first invented, its primary purpose was just to cleanse the skin, and the company did not think of acne per se. Now, the brand is targeted a niche demographic with its Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection. The star product is a new Acne Cleansing brush head specifically engineered for blemish-prone skin, and one that is safe, gentle and effective to use twice daily.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS