Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
No matter how skilled your injector is, sometimes bruises happen. Whether you’ve bitten the bullet and decided to get Botox, facial fillers or undergone another procedure that’s left you with an unsightly bruise, you don’t have to grin and bear it. In fact, you don’t have to bare it at all.
The face is quite vascular. When a needle is inserted under the skin, small blood vessels can be broken causing a purple or blue bruise to form. Of course it will fade to nothing over time but you don’t have to advertise that you’ve had something done while you’re waiting for it to disappear. Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to cover a bruise up with your usual concealer/foundation combo but
New York City’s Ellen Sirot is a top hand model, hand care expert, Founder/CEO of Hand Perfection, beauty launch consultant and motivational speaker. As you might expect, she didn’t grow up dreaming of being a hand model, but as a struggling dancer she discovered the world of “parts modeling” and actively pursued the niche of hands, coaxing, protecting and beautifying her hands until they met the strict requirements of the field. Her expertise in perfecting and protecting the perfect looking hands has let to the creation of her own hand care beauty line – Hand Perfection. Read on to learn more about this unusual career and Ellen’s tips for beautifying your own lovely hands.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS