Boom Boom Brow Bar, the go-to spot for expert tweezing, plucking and waxing in New York City, wants to give breast cancer survivors…and strugglers a boost. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, during all of October, the Greenwich Village shop will give FREE eyebrow waxes to women who have overcome or are coping with breast cancer.
“These women are rock stars as far as I’m concerned, and it’s the least I can do to help them feel their best brow-wise,” stated Boom Boom (aka Malynda Vigliotti), owner of Boom Boom Brow Bar.
In addition to brow care, Boom Boom offers a full menu of facial and body waxing treatments, makeup application, and brow and eyelash tinting. You can
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS