Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Accentuating facial contours with highlighting products was a thing long before the Kardashians made it part of our cosmetic lexicon. In the days since different iterations such as contouring (combining lighter and darker shades to enhance facial features) and strobing (essentially extreme highlighting) have been adopted by amateurs.
But if you’re not a pro, take heed… Less is more when it comes to this makeup trend, unless you want to look like a disco ball. The key to looking naturally radiant is light-handed application on spots that are naturally hit with light first (i.e. cheekbones, brow bones, down the center of the nose and just above the lips) since it’s easier to add a bit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS