Photo Credit: www.shoplaprairie.com
We knew that gold and silver are good for your pocketbook but what about your complexion? Shades of gold, silver and copper have long been staples of color cosmetics counters, but now precious metals and trace elements are appearing in everything from makeup to skincare. Check out our picks to up the ante on your beauty portfolio.
GOOD AS GOLD
Known for its energizing properties, gold is one of the key ingredients in luxury skincare like La Prairie’s Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold ($580). Obviously opulent and luxurious, this concentrate is the brand’s gold standard of anti-aging that features 24-karat gold as well as newly developed peptides.
For that touch of gold in yo
Photo Credit: Illamasqua
Due to a variety of factors – including enduring economic turmoil in Europe – the price of gold has been steadily increasing, with silver futures on the rise as well. While this may not be welcome news for jewelry shoppers, beauty junkies can still shine on thanks to the presence of metallic elements in our favorite makeup and skincare products!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS