Photo Credit: sephora.com
There are perfectly good foundations and then there are those that are brilliant—almost genius. Mensa-award worthy products have a special sixth sense, a certain je ne sais quoi. While your reliable old foundation may do a great job of giving you sheer or full coverage (and nothing more), a new breed of foundation is upping the ante in a big way.
Celebrity makeup artist Andrew Sotomayor, whose clients have included Juliette Binoche, Kerry Washington, Emmy Rossum, says, that foundations have definitely upped the intelligent quotient. “Those who were unhappy with formulas of the past can find superior options today.” Every accomplished makeup artist carries a few indispensables, includi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS