In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, BITB has interviewed Britta Aragon, a natural beauty expert, cancer survivor and author of When Cancer Hits. A survivor of Hodgkin’s Disease at age 16, she became intensely interested in finding hair, skin and nail products appropriate for people undergoing chemotherapy and radiation when her father underwent an eight year battle with cancer. Even products for sensitive skin were laden with irritating ingredients. As a result, Britta become an epert in safe solutions for those experiencing side effects from chemotherapy, radiation or medication and even for those who experience skin conditions like eczema, sensitivity or chronic dryness. Read o
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS