The majority of Brits (74%) gets up and out of the house in the morning in under 30 minutes, according to a just released study from Clinique. Even more concerning is that a whopping 20% say they flee the house in less than 10 minutes. Forget about a healthy breakfast, in 10 minutes, I’d be lucky to wear matching shoes.
The day’s stress starts even before Brits get out of bed. According to the survey, 38% said they check their email as soon as they wake up. Forget about morning romance; Brits are actually four times more likely to check email than have a “cheeky moment” with a partner in the morning.
We all know how stress takes its toll on our looks, but for many British women
We are OBSESSED with Nails Inc. – fresh from London, this kitschy High Street brand has come across the pond with 42 shades of stunning varnishes to choose from. From matte to shimmery shades, crackle topcoats, jewel toned beauties and rich glitter that smacks of the 80s club scene on Carnaby Street, the collection has something to make every mani proud. We love the ones named after London streets and neighbourhoods like Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat and Kensington Caviar Top Coat and Base Coat – they add a touch of fun and whimsy to the task of painting your nail and toes. Some of our faves are Wellington Square – a peachy neutral, Cadogan Square – a subtle beige, and Old Par
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS