Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Want gorgeous, silky, healthy-looking hair? It might be as easy as switching out your usual shampoo and conditioner for a cleansing conditioner every now and then. If you’ve tried it you might already be a convert, never going back to your old routine. If you’re not exactly sure what a cleansing conditioner is, and how to go about using it, well…we’ve got those answers too.
Here’s what you need to know:
What are they? Cleansing conditioners are nothing like the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner formulas which have detergents in them that are meant to cleanse. Instead, they’re formulated with mild cleansing agents, no detergents at all and are free of sulfates so they’re much, much
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS