BENEFIT “THAT GAL” BRIGHTENING FACE PRIMER – I love love love this primer! After pulling an all-nighter writing a paper, this is the perfect way to brighten up and give life to my face. Use a cosmetic sponge to apply (I put it under my eyes, on my cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, and on the bridge of my nose) under your regular makeup. But be careful ladies– too much will make you break out!
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) — I swear it’ll make your skin look luminous, but at $28, it’s rather pricey for not even half an ounce of primer. Perhaps its only GGI if you’re not on a budget…
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS