BENEFIT “THAT GAL” BRIGHTENING FACE PRIMER – I love love love this primer! After pulling an all-nighter writing a paper, this is the perfect way to brighten up and give life to my face. Use a cosmetic sponge to apply (I put it under my eyes, on my cheekbones, on the apples of my cheeks, and on the bridge of my nose) under your regular makeup. But be careful ladies– too much will make you break out!
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) — I swear it’ll make your skin look luminous, but at $28, it’s rather pricey for not even half an ounce of primer. Perhaps its only GGI if you’re not on a budget…
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS