Sometimes what old is new again. Thatโs why BITB would like to reintroduce our readers to the wonders of Pitera, a yeast derivative discovered in a Japanese sakรฉ brewery and the signature ingredient in the effective and lovely SK-II line of skincare.
The story behind Pitera is that about 30 years ago, a scientist noticed that the hands of people working at a sakรฉ brewery looked beautiful and young, despite their advanced age. This was the beginning of a scientific investigation that led to the discovery of Pitera.
A fusion of vitamins, amino acids, mineral and organic acids, Pitera helps skin rejuvenate surface cells, creating clearer and smoother skin with continued use.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD โ NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS