Photo Credit: drkotlus.com
With offices in Manhattan, Westchester and Long Island, oculplastic surgeon Brett Kotlus, MD, is widely sought after for his expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Bringing a special touch to every procedure he performs, Dr Kotlus has also developed eyelid surgery instruments with 3D printers and has a patent pending for the design of custom aesthetic facial implants.
He received a Master’s degree in Genetics from the Pennsylvania State University in State College and a Medical degree from the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University in Israel. After completing his residency at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System of the Albert Einstein College of M
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event