Photo Credit: aafprs.org
Thanks to a host of new country music stars and a hit TV drama bearing its name, Nashville, Tenn. is hotter than ever. Country music popped again when Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Brett Eldredge, Tim McGraw and many others hit the scene and it has been on fire ever since. Always a popular genre, this new generation of stars ushered in a whole new crop of country fans and festivals.
Although he’s just a little bit country when it comes to his musical taste, facial plastic surgeon William Russell Ries, MD, is all about Nashville and has established a thriving reconstructive practice in the Music City. A Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the Odess C
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS