Dr. Leslie Stevens, MD FACS, believes that by focusing on just a few cosmetic procedures, he can consistently deliver optimum results to his patients—achieving results that are balanced and natural-looking. Practicing in the Beverly Hills area since 1988, he limits his practice to aesthetic surgery only, specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, and body contouring. He has been featured as an expert in numerous publications—including Cosmopolitan, People, and The Wall Street Journal—and has volunteered his time performing operations in South America for the charitable organization Interplast.
What is the difference between east coast and west
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS