Ulta Beauty is spreading love and kisses and good hair cuts this October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Its windows will be filled from top to bottom with “kiss” decals as part of its Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program, which supports the Breast Cancer Research Fund. For each $1 donated on behalf of BCRF at an Ulta store, the donator will receive a “kiss” decal, which can be posted in the store or windows. The Windows of Love – Donate with a Kiss program is expected to showcase more than six miles of kisses in stores nationwide.
Those who donate $1 can register to win a beauty bag of pink products, valued at $598, which will go to one winner per sto
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS