Photo Credit: inoa-us.com
L’OREAL PROFESSIONEL INOA COLOR CARE ($25-$33)
Becoming addicted to Brazilian Keratin Straightening (the best thing to happen to hair since the flat iron) a few years ago has truly put a crimp in my luxury haircare selection. Restricting myself to “sulfate-free” takes on new meaning when I spend $600 every 3 months to keep my formerly frizzy hair in great condition – and my stylist Ricardo threatens that if I use the wrong stuff, the tufts and split ends will come back even sooner.
L’OREAL PROFESSIONEL INOA COLOR CARE – Sulfate-free with Argan oil and green tea, this Protective Shampoo, Protective Conditioner and Protective Masque collection was specially formulated for colored hai
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS