Soon after arriving in the United States from Italy, Umberto Savone attended beauty school and began cutting hair in New York City. He soon opened up a makeup/clothing/hair salon — a very cutting edge concept at the time — in Syracuse, NY and finally headed west to Los Angeles, California, where he now caters to clientele at his two Beverly Hills salons. A defining moment for Savone and his salon occurred in 1982. He knew that he and his team were well on their way when The Los Angeles Times wrote about the best haircutter in Los Angeles…Savone. Then, Time Magazine followed it up with a story about him as well.
His haircare expertise and styling techniques continue to make him an
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS