It may not be surprising, given all the attention garnered last year by the Royal Wedding, but Kate Middleton was voted as having the best women’s hair, according to a recent survey conducted by Sally Beauty. Selena Gomez and Salma Hayek took second and third place honors in the beauty retailer’s 18th Annual “Best Tressed” Survey.
As for the men, Hollywood hottie Ryan Gosling scored the number one slot as best tressed male. Bradley Cooper and Ryan Seacrest followed in second and third place.
Highlighting the good, the bad and the ugly, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were dubbed as having the “worst” hair.
As for product usage, the survey revealed that the majority of it
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS