We all drop a ton of cash on anti-aging potions and lotions and other treatments that promise to help us look as young as we feel, but did you know that your smile may be a dead giveaway of your real age?
It’s true. Misshapen, discolored and uneven teeth can make you look older than your years. “I see it all the time,” says Kevin B. Sands, DDS, a cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills, Calif. “Ladies come in with tight skin and teeth that are yellowed and discolored and really show their age.”
But there is help available for your aging smile, he says.
How can you tell if you need a smile rejuvenation? You don’t need to be a detective (or even a dentist) to spot the signs
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS