BOURJOIS OMBRE STRETCH EYE SHADOW – Bourjois is one of those funny brands that is hard to find. It is French and sold in pharmacies and some department stores in Europe, and can usually be found next to Loreal and other bargain brands. Here I know it is in Sephora, but not too many other places. I LOVE their eye products – shadows and mascaras. They are really cool. This one is amazing – you can use it in the outer corners of your eyes to add a ton of drama. It really works. When I put it on, people ask me if I had my makeup done by a pro. You have to be careful not to overdo it or you’re going to look kinda cheap. The colors are rich and stay on well too.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – Love this one!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS