New year, new skin. The dead of winter and the affront of a polar vortex signals that it’s time to do something nice for your skin. Everyone needs a little pick me up to feel good and look a bit better. With several more months of cold, snow, and ice facing many of us, the idea of a quick fix rejuvenation plan is a welcome relief.
Give Yourself a Home Peel
ZO® Medical Invisipeel™ is an at-home peel formulated for both facial and non-facial skin such as hands, arms, and legs and addresses skin concerns from acne and sun damage to flaky skin and rough texture, even keratosis pilaris (those little bumps that show up on the backs of arms and legs that are actually plugged follicles).
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS