Getting your beauty sleep is a MUST to feel reenergized and look refreshed – but some of us wake up in the morning feeling a little less than perfect. The problem could be your pillow causing undue morning wrinkles and neck and back stress. Enter the enVy Pillow ($199), a memory foam pillow designed to “help you wake up feeling good and looking good.”
“The enVy pillow is designed to take pressure away from parts of the face that can cause rhytids and ‘sleep lines.’ The concept seems sound and from using it myself I can tell you that it’s quite comfortable,” says Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, Chief of the Division of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Boston University M
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS