Beautyinthebag.com Founder and Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis was quoted in Sunday’s The New York Times “Taking a Nip Out of the Tuck” by Natasha Singer.
“….But cosmetic operations may never return to the peak levels they enjoyed when TV reality shows like “Extreme Makeover,” “The Swan” and “Miami Slice” encouraged people to have multiple procedures at once, s…aid Wendy Lewis, a plastic surgery consultant in Manhattan. Now, many Americans are opting for the less-expensive, less-drastic treatments — like skin-plumping injection and laser treatments in lieu of a face-lift — Ms. Lewis said. Many of these techniques were not available a decade ago as alternatives to plast
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS